Senior Solution Consultant
Responsibility? Freedom? As a Senior Solution Consultant at Grabowsky you get it all. We are a growing company within the challenging field of 'Digital Identity'. We help organizations to strengthen their digital agility and resilience. To do so, we work with innovative technology partners such as CyberArk, ForgeRock, Okta, One Identity and SailPoint.
Within our domains; Workforce Identity, Privileged Account Management and Customer Identity & Access Management, we are looking for Senior Solution Consultants. As a Senior Solution Consultant you take the lead in translating the wishes of the business into technology. Together with a small team of colleagues, you draw up designs and ensure a successful implementation of the solution.
By doing so, you make sure that the resilience and agility of our leading customers is strengthened.
The Hague or Asse | Fulltime
What are you going to do?
As a Senior Solution Consultant you are involved in:
- Providing input for presales activities related to architecture and high-level design.
- Gathering the requirements and wishes of the customer from a people, process and technological perspective in collaboration with the Business Consultants.
- Working together with colleagues and key users on the customer side, from security officers to system administrators, to come up with advice for a suitable design.
- Successfully implementing and integrating the appropriate software solution in collaboration with your team.
- Leading technical instruction workshops with your project team for the customer to allow them to be self-sufficient in using the technology.
- Guiding and coaching your colleagues.
Who are you?
- You are interested in IT and are at Bachelor/Master level.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience; for example implementing IT solutions, preferably IAM.
- You have a confident personality, know how to lead, take initiatives and do the necessary in order to successfully complete projects.
- You are analytically strong, customer-oriented and able to explain complex issues in a simple manner.
- You have full proficiency in the English language in speaking and in writing. Knowledge about the Dutch language is a plus.
- For our location in Belgium it is important that you have an excellent command of the English and Dutch and/or French language in speaking and writing.
What do we offer?
A growing, informal organization where no day is the same, where new routes are planned out, and where smart, creative solutions are valued. With us you will be seen and heard and you will be given the space to develop yourself.
Developments such as Cloud services and digital transformations make the field of Digital Identity a strategic component in the business operations of organizations.
- Responsibility and freedom
Your development comes first! That is why we offer room for personal input and self-development. Together we look for the place that suits you best and where you are most valuable.
- Positive energy
Attention for each other, openness and a family atmosphere. Besides working, we like to do other things together, such as our GrabowSKI, sporting events, cinema evenings and Friday afternoon drinks.
What does the application process look like?