Responsibility? Freedom? As a Business Consultant at Grabowsky, you get it all. We are a growing company within the challenging field of 'Digital Identity'. We help organizations to strengthen their digital agility and resilience. To do so, we work with innovative technology partners, such as CyberArk, Forgerock, Okta, One Identity and SailPoint.
As a Business Consultant, you will bridge the gap between Business and IT. You guide our customers into the world of Digital Identity. You focus on advising and guiding customers on organizational and IT issues. You take the customer along the path, strategically, tactically and operationally, to the best solution, and turn Digital Identity into a valuable and understandable given for the entire customer organization.
The Hague or Asse | Fulltime
What are you going to do?
As a Business Consultant you are involved in:
- Exploring the "real" customer demand. You know how to connect between different stakeholders with different interests (at a strategic, tactical and operational level).
- Writing "the smart plan" together with colleagues to respond to the customer's request, while monitoring the goals and drivers of the organization (business efficiency, security & risk, compliance, business enablement and user experience).
- Setting up IAM processes at our customers, hereby gaining the support of the organization and delivering bussines value for the customer. You give customers a vision on (technological) developments within the field.
- Sharing knowledge and experience with others through instructions and by setting up training programs and courses.
- Analyzing market developments and trends which you (understandably) translate in cooperation with marketing, so that you and the customers stay up-to-date.
- Identifying customer needs and future sales opportunities in cooperation with the Sales Team and providing substantive input for sales programs.
Who are you?
- You are interested in IT and are at Bachelor/Master level.
- You have at least 2 years of experience within the field of Digital Identity (Workforce Identity, Privileged Access Management or Customer Identity & Access management) preferably as a consultant.
- You have strong communicatin skills, both in speaking and in writing, and you are good at giving (virtual) presentations.
- You have a healthy dose of assertiveness, are customer oriented and think proactively.
- You know how to gain support and manage different interests from different stakeholders, while focusing on the goal.
- You have full proficiency in the English language in speaking and in writing. Knowledge about the Dutch language is a plus.
- For our location in Belgium it is important that you have an excellent command of the English and Dutch and/or French language in speaking and writing.
What do we offer
A growing, informal organization where no day is the same, where new routes are planned out, and where smart, creative solutions are valued. With us you will be seen and heard and you will be given the space to develop yourself.
Developments such as Cloud services and digital transformations make the field of Digital Identity a strategic component in the business operations of organizations.
- Responsibility and freedom
Your development comes first! That is why we offer room for personal input and self-development. Together we look for the place that suits you best and where you are most valuable.
- Positive energy
Attention for each other, openness and a family atmosphere. Besides working, we like to do other things together, such as our GrabowSKI, sporting events, cinema evenings and Friday afternoon drinks.
What does the application process look like?