Responsibility? Freedom? As a Project Manager at Grabowsky you get it all. We are a fast-growing company within the challenging field of 'Digital Identity'. We help organizations to strengthen their digital agility and resilience.
As a Project Manager you provide support and guidance to a team of smart colleagues, customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders who work on various projects within various industries such as financial, trade, services, and public. You ensure that everyone in the team can do what they do best. Because a successful project means good for the customer, good for Grabowsky, and good for yourself.
The Hague or Asse | Fulltime
What are you going to do?
As a Project manager you are involved in:
- Supervising and successful delivering various challenging projects. In every project, which is often part of a larger program, you have to deal with people, processes and technology. The technological tool that will be implemented must be linked to all kinds of parts of the IT infrastructure in an organization and these are often crucial and exciting moments in a project.
- Monitoring time, scope, budget, quality, and the deployment of the right people. For example, you become a Project Manager at a large telecom provider. For a few months, you will work with approximately 3 Grabowsky colleagues and for example 10 people at the customer side. Including an internal project manager and an external change management agency. Your budget responsibility is between 50k and 500k.
- Project governance, expectation management towards the client and steering committee.
- Providing information and coordinating activities leading up to a quotation/tender in collaboration with our Sales Team. In addition, you identify customer needs and future opportunities.
Who are you?
- You are interested in IT and are at Bachelor/Master level.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing (IT) projects for customers/clients.
- You are knowledgeable and are certified in the field of project management.
- You have good communication skills and a confident personality. You know how to lead, take initiatives, and do the necessary in order to successfully complete projects.
- You know how to connect between different stakeholders and interests at different levels.
- You have full proficiency in the English language in speaking and in writing. Knowledge about the Dutch language is a plus.
- For our location in Belgium it is important that you have an excellent command of the English and Dutch and/or French language in speaking and writing.
What do we offer?
A growing, informal organization where no day is the same, where new routes are planned out and where smart, creative solutions are valued. With us you will be seen and heard and you will be given the space to develop yourself.
Developments such as Cloud services and digital transformations make the field of Digital Identity a strategic component in the business operations of organizations.
- Responsibility and freedom
Your development comes first! That is why we offer room for personal input and self-development. Together we look for the place that suits you best and where you are most valuable.
- Positive energy
Attention for each other, openness and a family atmosphere. Besides working, we like to do other things together, such as our GrabowSKI, sporting events, cinema evenings and Friday afternoon drinks.
What does the application process look like?