Responsibility? Freedom? As a Solution Consultant at Grabowsky, you get it all. We are a growing company within the challenging field of 'Digital Identity'. We help organizations to strengthen their digital agility and resilience. To do so, we work with innovative technology partners such as CyberArk, ForgeRock, Okta, One Identity and SailPoint.
Within our domains Workforce Identity, Privileged Access Management and Customer Identity & Access Management, we are looking for Solution Consultants. Together with our Business Consultants you translate the wishes of the organization into technology. You draw up designs and implement the solution together with a small team of smart colleagues. You are analytically strong, customer-oriented and able to explain complex issues in a simple way.
The Hague or Asse | Fulltime
What are you going to do?
As a Solution Consultant you are involved in:
- Gathering the requirements and wishes of the organization in the field of Digital Identity from a people, process and technological perspective in collaboration with the Business Consultants.
- Implementing and integrating a suitable software solution in collaboration with Solution Engineers and the customer.
- Expanding your knowledge in the field of architecture and innovative software through intensive collaboration with your colleagues and training.
- Supervising technical instruction workshops for the customer to allow them to be self-sufficient in using the technology.
- Drafting design documentation for the customer.
Who are you?
- You are interested in IT and you are at Bachelor/Master level.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience and can work both independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of software solutions such as CyberArk, ForgeRock, Okta, One Identity or SailPoint is a pre.
- You are a good listener, analytically strong, customer-oriented and able to explain complex issues in a simple way.
- You have full proficiency in the English language in speaking and in writing. Knowledge about the Dutch language is a plus.
- For our location in Belgium it is important that you have an excellent command of the English and Dutch and/or French language in speaking and writing.
What do we offer?
A growing, informal organization where no day is the same, where new routes are planned out, and where smart, creative solutions are valued. With us you will be seen and heard and you will be given the space to develop yourself.
Developments such as Cloud services and digital transformations make the field of Digital Identity a strategic component in the business operations of organizations.
- Responsibility and freedom
Your development comes first! That is why we offer room for personal input and self-development. Together we look for the place that suits you best and where you are most valuable.
- Positive energy
Attention for each other, openness and a family atmosphere. Besides working, we like to do other things together, such as our GrabowSKI, sporting events, cinema evenings and Friday afternoon drinks.
What does the application process look like?