Responsibility? Freedom? As a Support Consultant at Grabowsky you get it all. We are a growing company within the challenging field of 'Digital Identity'. We help organizations to strengthen their digital agility and resilience. To do so, we work with innovative technology partners such as CyberArk, ForgeRock, Okta, One Identity and SailPoint.
You will be part of a small, enthusiastic team that is the first point of contact for our leading customer. You answer questions about the technical solution we manage in an enthusiastic and smooth manner. It makes you happy to help our customers and exceed their expectations together with your colleagues.
Den Haag | Fulltime
What are you going to do?
As a support consultant you are involved in:
- Answering and resolving questions about our customers' software solution. You are their first point of contact. You call, arrange and coordinate until their question or problem has been structurally resolved or improved. For example, you answer questions as: “A security vulnerability has been detected, what action should we take?” or “Help, our IT environment has stopped working!”. You answer the question yourself or if necessary, enlist the help of your colleague experts.
- Proactively identifying and resolving incidents before the customer notices. To do so we use active monitoring and we work with processes, instructions and innovative software.
- Proactively informing our customers about new software developments.
- Staying up to date and expanding your knowledge of leading software solutions. The collaboration with different development teams of our customers contributes to this and makes it possible to grow as a Solution Consultant or Engineer within our organization.
- Contributing to customer reports and communication with our customers in a way that they feel heard, understood and helped and where possible surprised. You record this carefully in our customer support system.
- Monitoring processes that contribute to the safety of our customers and ourselves. You ensure that these processes remain pragmatic and effective. For example the backup procedures and an up to date support knowledge base, so the information is accessible for our customers and also for your colleagues.
Who are you?
- You have ambition, are interest in IT and are at Bachelor/Master level.
- You have the drive to learn, you recently graduated or already have some experience within a support department.
- You are customer-oriented, have good communication skills and are able to enthusiastically answer customer questions.
- You like a challenge, are critical, flexible and decisive.
- You have full proficiency in the English language in speaking and in writing. Knowledge about the Dutch language is a plus.
What do we offer?
A growing, informal organization where no day is the same, where new routes are planned out and smart, creative solutions are valued. With us you will be seen and heard and you will be given the space to develop yourself.
Developments such as Cloud services and digital transformations make the field of Digital Identity a strategic component in the business operations of organizations.
- Responsibility and freedom
Your development comes first! That is why we offer room for personal input and self-development. Together we look for the place that suits you best and where you are most valuable.
- Positive energy
Attention for each other, openness and a family atmosphere. Besides working, we like to do other things together, such as our GrabowSKI, sporting events, cinema evenings and Friday afternoon drinks.
What does the application process look like?