Customer Success Manager
Responsibility? Freedom? As a CSM at Grabowsky you get it all. We are a fast-growing company within the challenging field of 'Digital Identity'. We help organizations to strengthen their digital agility and resilience. To do so, we work together with innovative technology partners such as CyberArk, ForgeRock, Okta, One Identity and SailPoint.
As a CSM, you work closely with our leading customers. You are their guide with a lot of knowledge and experience, on who they can rely on and who helps them to be successful. As a CSM, you contribute to the retention and expansion of our existing customers in close collaboration with your colleague CSM, Business Development Representative, Outside Sales Representatives and Marketeers.
Den Haag | Fulltime
What are you going to do?
As a CSM you are involved in:
- The satisfaction and retention of our customers in various sectors such as financial, trade, services and public.
- Exploiting new opportunities within existing customers (cross and upsell) based on an intensive collaboration with Technology Leads, Project Managers and Business Leads.
- Identifying, specifying, and fulfilling customer needs in the field of 'Digital Identity' from a people, process and technological perspective.
- Developing customer success plans including a vision for the present and the long term.
- Capturing activities in Hubspot.
- Obtaining customer references.
- Providing feedback regarding business opportunities to the Marketing team, Technology Leads and the financial reporting to the Manegement Team.
Who are you?
- You are interested in IT and are at Bachelor/Master level.
- You have strong communication skills both in speaking and in writing, and you are good at giving (virtual) presentations.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience and are able to work hard, independently as well as in a team.
- You are a good listener, analytically strong, customer-oriented, and able to explain complex issues in a simple way.
- You like a challenge, are flexible and want to develop yourself further.
- You have full proficiency in the English language in speaking and in writing. Knowledge about the Dutch language is a plus.
What do we offer?
A growing, informal organization where no day is the same, where new routes are planned out, and where smart, creative solutions are valued. With us you will be seen and heard, and you will be given the space to develop yourself.
Developments such as Cloud services and digital transformations make the field of Digital Identity a strategic component in the business operations of organizations.
- Responsibility and freedom
Your development comes first! That is why we offer room for personal input and self-development. Together we look for the place that suits you best and where you are most valuable.
- Positive energy
Attention for each other, openness and a family atmosphere. Besides working, we like to do other things together, such as our GrabowSKI, sporting events, cinema evenings and Friday afternoon drinks.
What does the application process look like?